TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Website Operator
This website is operated by Highbury College Portsmouth, Highbury College, Tudor Crescent, Portsmouth. PO6 2SA (“the Operator”). Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using this site. By accessing this website you are agreeing and accepting the Terms and Conditions of this site.
If you have questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, please contact email@example.com
- 2.1 The Operator grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following terms and conditions.
- 2.2 The Operator may terminate this licence at any time without notice.
3. Materials in Site
- 3.1 This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Operator. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.
- 3.2 All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the Operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- 3.3 You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal and research use only. Commercial use is not permitted. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties is prohibited.
- 3.4 Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4 Accuracy of Information
- 4.1 The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. The Operator is not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause 6.3) makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy.
- 4.2 The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- 4.3 Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
- 5.1 This website contains links to other websites. The Operator accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under the strict control of the Operator. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by the Operator of that other website.
- 5.2 You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Operator’s prior written consent.
- 6.1 The Operator does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
- 6.2 Except as set out in clause 6.3, the Operator will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort, (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus. Please note that we also do not accept any liability for anything which happens as a result of using information or applications made for courses or jobs on this website.
- 6.3 These terms and conditions do not exclude its liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from the Operator’s negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for the Operator to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
8 Complete Agreement
These terms and conditions (including the privacy statement referred to in clause 7) contain all the terms which you and the Operator have agreed in relation to the use of the website.
9 Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
- 9.1 This website is controlled and operated by the Operator from its offices in England . The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law as applied in Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
- 9.2 Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.